TO: Sonoma State Employees
FR: Wellness Program, Payroll and Benefits
In partnership with SSU’s Student Involvement and Student Clubs, Vitalant will be hosting an on-campus blood drive tomorrow, February 14, 2023. All who donate at tomorrow’s blood drive will receive $20 in Amazon gift cards! Details on the promotion are available here.
Blood Drive Details
- Event Date: February 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00am to 2:30pm
- Location: Denali Gym, Campus Recreation Center
- Appointment Link
Things to Know
- Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment.
- Donors are encouraged to make an appointment.
- Donors should arrive well-nourished and hydrated with photo identification containing first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour (add an additional 20 minutes for a double red cell donation).
- Double Red Cell Donation – Power up your donation with an automated double red cell donation.
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving to the drive – visit vitalant.org and click the ‘Health History Questionnaire’ link. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation.
- COVID-19 Protocols – https://www.vitalant.org/COVID-FAQs