- Complete weekly homework assignments. Homework assignments can be
"recycled" in order to earn full credit for the assignment.
- Complete weekly “lab reports” in which you record your questions, analyses and conclusions about various projects (the format of these reports is described in a separate handout).
- Locate and summarize two empirical journal articles relevant to your chosen research project (see sample annotated for format).
- Contribute at least ten hours of help with data collection.
- Participate in at least one collective writing project. Each team will submit an human subjects approval application to the SSU institutional review board. There also may be opportunities to write summaries of the student satisfaction data and possible conference abstracts.
Heather Smith, Ph.D.
Grading rubric for lab report
order to view and print the PDF versions you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader